Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2261
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Currently working through Xenogears to remind myself of old times. Good read.

  2. #2262
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I picked up Project: Snowblind today. I like it a lot. It's a shame multiplayer is not better, but I bought it for the single player. It's like Killzone, but better, and for XBox.

    Actually you could think of it as Red Faction 2 and Killzone combined, and you'd nail it.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ February 25, 2005 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>

  3. #2263
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In what game Cba? I think wow but I'm not sure about it.

  4. #2264
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a 24 Human Priest on "Zul'jinn"
    Hes awesome, and hes Shadow too. But hes a near perfect build.
    Hes also got a pet Parrot.

  5. #2265
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    World of Warcraft, I thought a few people played it here..

  6. #2266
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Indeed. Xel, Xhell, aern and myself all play the game. As far as i've heard.

  7. #2267
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cata wins the thread for replaying Xenogears. I want to do this one day, too.

  8. #2268
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Completed Project: Snowblind. Just in time for Worms: Forts, Brothers in Arms, and Republic Commando all to come out tomorrow. I'll probably pick up RC first, however.

  9. #2269
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Worms:forts under siege is a bit worse than 3d imo

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 01, 2005 01:18 AM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>

  10. #2270
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shini was right, Melty Blood ReACT is awesome. I've been playing a transated demo i've found. Now i need the full version.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •